31 October 2009

Have a Spooky Halloween everyone!





T'was fun, even if I hafta dance like a retard which was a social suicide.

The food was okay. It's a non-softdrink party. Poor you, Heids. The spam thingee I made wasn't even touched, LOL, that's the reason why I almost missed my English finals! Bitches!

Sadly, there were no decorations. Rrar, wonder what our grades might be. Anyhow, for those of you, guys, who are viewing this album who doesn't know anything about the event, here's the shit:

1. Our finals for our FI101 is of any kind of party. As you see, we chose Halloween party for an obvious reason.
2. We hafta make a program, invitations, guest list, etc. etc. It's sort of a formal halloween party shit.
4. The time alotted for our last FI101 meeting will be the span of our halloween party, which is about 1 hr and 30 mins.
5. We will be graded of how the party would turn out. It should be connected to communication thingee.

MCs: Nicole Macalintal and Dave Gatdula
Intermission numbers: Iranian dudes and poor me
Prayer: Heidi Timoteo
Photographer: Meloy Macainag XD

Oh and! So long DIA! I'll miss you :( Well, some of you, I mean :P


RAIA: Vampire (Pede ding manananggal)
NICOLE: Bruha
HEIDI: Battered wife
MELOY: Who-knows-what girl
CAMILLE: Lola-in-black-cape bitch
JHOEY: Microscopic shit organelle
DAVE: Mad scientist
PATRICK: Doormat (JOKE XD)

No comments: