30 October 2009

Light Blue, Blue, Dark Blue






It's been a while since I last posted, I know, and it sucks. It's just that I've been pretty busy with school works and such, but hopefully, this sem-break, I'd be able to upload all 6 outfits pending on upload since the last time I've posted. I wish I could find those photos for me not to re-shoot D:

Anyhow, I wore this outfit yesterday during a family dinner at Greenbelt. I don't know why, but I love standing out in a crowd, the many people staring at you in fascination, and how I could walk super confidently like I'm a star or what wherever. XD Is it that weird? I mean, you'll really be stared at so much if you wear something like this here in the Phils. and you're this tall 'cos Filipinos aren't that tall, and the fact I wear high heeled shoes and they say I have long legs XD XD XD I'm not conceited, swear, just sharing. :P

No comments: