23 December 2009

My Stylish Marriage Life Plan

So marriage life shall start with a marriage ceremony, right?

This would be my wedding dress...

And this would be my reception dress...

And this is for my honey moon outfit:))...

And I will be this stylish when I get pregnant :)...

And hopefully married to this guy and is the father of my baby/babies >:P...

Our kids will dress like these kids :P...

And we'll live in these kind of house...

This is how our butler would have to look like...

this is how I would dress our nanny, and yes, with that bike...

This is how I would dress the maid, but she shouldn't be that sexy or else I might fire her 'cos my husband might sex her...

My old mom would be looking like this, LOL...

This is how my teenage daughter would be looking while waiting for her older brother to fetch her...

Now, here comes the older brother to fetch his little sister. ROFL...

This is how our dog would be looking...

And we'll end our life looking like this, him old and I young. BUT! Still stylish >:))...

THE END.

No comments: