12 June 2009

Belated Happy Birthday to Raia :))






Well this photo was taken during my birthday, last 06 Jun. We were in Pangasinan, Philippines then. We got bored and decided to photo shoot. Well it turned out that we had 5days there to get ourselves bored and so we did a 5day photo shoot. Well the rest of the photos are found in either my http://raiasunnysideup.multiply.com or my facebook account. I'll also be posting the 3 more photos here on lookbook on succeeding days.

Oh and BTW, thanks to all the people who greeted me especially the following people:
*Bee
*Nicky
*Rich
*Codi
*Jans
*Jia
*Rae
*Ian
*Bello
*Trish
*Kenneth
*Jill
*etc.
PS if your names aren't here, sarry! I forgot. LOL. Thanks though
PPS HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL YE FILIPINOS

2 comments:

Trish said...

Raia, ako ba yung Trish na yan? HAHA. If yes, LOL, you're welcome! :D

Raia Tria Tirona said...

Yes! Kaw yun! :> LOL.